Website Visitor Statisticsnikon coolpix digital camera

Friday 22 January 2010

Foul mouth Lilly Allen abandonds multicultrul Britain to live in the Cotswolds

Lilly Allen has embarrassed herself in Australia. She has been on tour in Brisbane, as an encore, of sorts, she dedicated hit song F*** You to 'all the c**** out there'.

When interviewed recently she said ‘I just want to have babies and live in the countryside, that's my goal really. I'm not a careerist, what I really want is to be a mum. Lily has purchased a property in the Cotwolds. After making a song which called the BNP racist, it could be argued Lilly is being somewhat of a hypocrite, by practicing 'white flight', instead of practicing what she preaches.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1245098/Lily-Allen-shows-curves-takes-stage--gigs.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo#ixzz0dNLm2vCc

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

My Zimbio